WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked this up a few months from a fellow WUS member, wore it a few times, and decided I really wanted a Ball chrono instead.

The watch is in 92-95% condition, no blemishes jump out to my naked eye. It is really a fantastic and beautiful watch, and these keep going up in value as time goes by.

Both the sail cloth and rubber straps are included, and are in fantastic shape. No desk diver marks to be found on either. Changing tool, original box, manual, and warranty card are there too.

I have a Delaurian Freemason strap made for a previous watch a couple of years ago that really compliments the Capeland. You'd normally have to remove the hand attached to one of my Delaurian straps to get me to give one up, but this particular combo is just too good for me to not pass on to a new owner. Please do not ask for me to sell it separately, it already has a home on another watch if the buyer for this Capeland wishes to pass on it. The strap is approximately 120mm X 75mm with a 26mm buckle and fits my 6.75" wrist using the middle hole.

$1800 shipped & Paypaled CONUS with Delaurian
$1675 shipped & Paypaled CONUS w/o Delaurian

Will trade for a Ball Trieste.

Sorry guys, Continental US only, and I really would prefer to sell to a regular forum member here.

Specifications:

• Titanium case with unidirectional rotating Stainless Steel bezel
  • Luminescent hands and hour markers
  • Domed Sapphire Crystal
  • Onion screw down crown
  • Innovative yellow Kevlar dial
  • Black Date display at 3 o'clock
  • Self-winding ETA 2892-A2 movement
  • Water resistant to 1000 meters (3300ft.)
  • Black rubber strap with signed ‘Flexi-fit’ clasp (adjusts for wetsuit apparel)
  • Additional black sailcloth strap with signed tang buckle
  • Retail Price €2740 / US$2995
  • Width: 44mm
  • Width (including crown protectors): 47mm
  • Width (including crown): 49mm
  • Length: 53mm
  • Thickness: 17.5mm
  • Crystal/Dial width: 33.5mm
  • Bezel width: 43mm
  • Lug width: 22mm
Thanks for looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts