WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Casio G-Shock Brazilian Frogman Very Rare. (290065382066)' : does this look like a genuine Frog? I am a little concerned about the use of stock photo (probably from Casio official site) and the relatively brief ebay record of the seller.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmmm.....close shave. Will take the item off my sniper list:-!

What's the average cost of a genuine Brazilian Frog btw?

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Just before Seiya went ill earlier this year the price was $350.-. I have seen £200.- for the Addict if I'm right. It was stupid of me not to buy it when it came out 2 years ago. It was selling new $250.- or less via Seiya shipped!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frog in question

So what's the deal with this chap? Has he/she been flogging the same thing over and again and not fulfilling his part of the deal or has he simply been unable to land a buyer?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Saw that listing also.
BTW, this guy contacted me through my eBay account wanting to sell me this Brazilian before the first time he listed it. Just something that does not feel right about this one, IMHO. :think:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Funny you should post that, because I just saw Spamalot-The Monty Python Musical. Very Funny show!:-!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was watching the same watch, and it has been relisted.

The first listing had about 4 actual home photos of the watch with all its boxes and documents, and the watch did look genuine.

But the auction got cancelled by ebay and the watch got re listed with a stock photo.

To be honest I would not risk a bid on it

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
This guy (can I say his name?) contacted me, plus his mom did also, and he has admitted he has shill bid. He's a black eye on ebay and should be avoided. One will come up again and I'd rather deal with someone I don't know than this wanker.

:-x o| o|

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Normally, I'd feel obliged to edit your last word...

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Tribe,

I'll refrain from using it again, but quite appropriate in this case. couldn't help myself... :-x

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Perfectly understandable... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts