Votes: 86 61.9%
  • Black

Votes: 53 38.1%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only release from any manufacturer today that excites me. I may be in the minority that actually liked the Baytona's look/design, just wished it was thinner. Well I got my wish.

I also think it would make a marvelous 3-piece Tudor collection alongside my GMT and BB58, and it's a good case for a Tudor exit piece.

I'm leaning white because it would give me the best diversity alongside the GMT and BB58 (I have the blue dial), and it also seems like it may end up being the more popular reference.

But wanted to get some opinions.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
I like the white, but that will be my answer between a black and white dial almost all the time.

Reactions: The Dark Knight

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I like the black, but like the poster above I almost always go for black dial over anything else.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I already have a panda dial chronograph so I would go for the reverse/black dial.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Black for me. It might take years but I think it will be my next watch.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I don't love it, but it didn't stop me from owning a Tudor Pelagos. However, on a chronograph, it blocks half the sub dial!
The Pelagos is the only Tudor watch where the snowflake hand makes sense, because the sharp angled square design of the snowflake hand is echoed on the hour markers and second hand, making the overall design consistent. In the BB line, however, you've got squares, circles, triangle and baton shapes all competing against each other.

·
Premium Member
3,960 Posts
Not a fan of the snowflake hand at all, but I’d tolerate it on the this watch. Tudor did a nice job with this one. I’d go with then black dial.

·
Registered
399 Posts
After swearing I was done with the collection they give me these. Silver/taupe BB58 and a black Baytona please.

·
Premium Member
7,493 Posts
Of the two Black Bay Chronos, my preference would be the M79360N-0001. As to why? For me, there is something visually intriguing about its silver subdials.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts