WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BB58 Navy feels right at home on many strap combos. I'd like to start a thread to showcase your BB58 Navy (or OG) on different straps. I'm having a hard time finding my favorite since it works so well on so many different ones. I love the bracelet but straps just make this one sing! Show us your straps and what brand/where you got it from.

So far my favorite is the ADPT coyote nato:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm a OEM guy, I say of it works don't change a thing

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The first call I got from the AD was one on the soft touch strap. I went down and checked it out and didn't do anything for me. Something about the overall design and tapered strap just didn't seem to fit the watch (just my opinion). I got a call a few days later with one on a bracelet and it was an easy choice.

·
Registered
510 Posts
The first call I got from the AD was one on the soft touch strap. I went down and checked it out and didn't do anything for me. Something about the overall design and tapered strap just didn't seem to fit the watch (just my opinion). I got a call a few days later with one on a bracelet and it was an easy choice.
What type of material is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
What type of material is it?

From the press release - last sentence....

In 1969, TUDOR introduced a divers’ watch with
a blue dial and bezel. The other sports watches
in the collection were soon attired in blue, immediately creating a lasting aesthetic hallmark known as “TUDOR Blue”. Adopted by the French navy for its TUDOR divers’ watches during the 1970s, this livery became part of the collective imagination. The Black Bay Fifty-Eight “Navy Blue” follows in this tradition with its navy blue dial
and bezel insert. This is a colour that also appears on the “soft touch” strap offered with this model and made from a synthetic, tactile material resembling flannel.

·
Registered
510 Posts
From the press release - last sentence....

In 1969, TUDOR introduced a divers’ watch with
a blue dial and bezel. The other sports watches
in the collection were soon attired in blue, immediately creating a lasting aesthetic hallmark known as “TUDOR Blue”. Adopted by the French navy for its TUDOR divers’ watches during the 1970s, this livery became part of the collective imagination. The Black Bay Fifty-Eight “Navy Blue” follows in this tradition with its navy blue dial
and bezel insert. This is a colour that also appears on the “soft touch” strap offered with this model and made from a synthetic, tactile material resembling flannel.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know the typical retail price for a Tudor OEM fabric strap? I'd like to add the navy one to my watch but my AD can't give me a price yet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts