WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thanks for the link..I missed it on the radio at lunchtime.
It`s hardly an in depth investigation that us watch nerds,nuts and geeks might want though. :0)
Demonfinder

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Thanks for the link..I missed it on the radio at lunchtime.
It`s hardly an in depth investigation that us watch nerds,nuts and geeks might want though. :0)
Demonfinder
On the other hand... Who cares? :D I could not explain myself why do I wear a watch and why do I need more than one?? :D

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Why do we wear watches and why do we need more than one? Oh, I guess we could talk and talk and talk about the purpose of having a watch at all. In my case, it's just that I can't walk out of my house without a watch on my wrist- it would be as uncomfortable as if it were the pants, not the watch, that I have forgotten. It just feels horrible, you know. The necessity of wearing a watch is just a part of me. Why more than one watch? Dunno...OCD? "More watches, more watches, more watches..."
As to the programme itself... If someone would have said to me "If you ask about the price, you can't afford it", I would consider such a person an arrogant swine. Yes, that kind of people probably tries to impress the customer, but in my opinion they just unwillingly do their best to earn the reputation of a boor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts