WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone-

Love the watch and it's performing well. Not a big fan of the buckle type band however. Anyone know of a good source and possibly a band you have bought that works well with this watch and has a clasp style or similar? Saw a pic of a Oris Dual time and it looked like it might have a leather type band but with a clasp.... Has to be black of course. And a little more formal.
Metal is not out of the question but light and comfortable is the key. Thanks - any info is appreciated! 5876_735_7641_47_64_rs.png

·
Premium Member
61,773 Posts
Oris do a black leather strap for the BC3 which I THINK is a deployant type clasp but you would need to speak to an AD to be sure. The alternative is to have a word with a custom strap maker and see if they can knock something up that meets your criteria.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
It looks like it has standard lugs to me (unlike a lot of Oris watches) so the sky is the limit as far as aftermarket straps go. Virtually any type of standard tange buckle strap can be retrofitted with a generic deployant clasp, so you don't need to limit yourself to looking strictly at deployant strap/buckle combinations.

Do you know what the lug spacing is?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to ya both for the replies ..... 22mm. I have a basic Bonetto (sp?) on my Luminox which I guess would work. The OEM bracelets etc. seem pretty expensive so I'll keep looking on line. Nothing local but the Bonetto rubber w/ clasp...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For now I'll just try what I got for the Luminox:

Bonetto Cinturini 300L Black Italian Rubber Deployment Watch Band

"Italian Rubber" Gotta love it ......lol

·
Premium Member
61,773 Posts
Have a sort of feeling that back in the day Oris did a similar sort of strap. They no longer do it so the information is of no use. The strap does look well on the watch whether it cost $35 or $350.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a sort of feeling that back in the day Oris did a similar sort of strap. They no longer do it so the information is of no use. The strap does look well on the watch whether it cost $35 or $350.
Thanks. A bracelet would be another option but not sure I need to go there yet. The band is smooth on the other side so you have two choices. I looked up OEM types and I'm just not going to spend 200 bucks + on a rubber band... I really like how light the combination is. I'm wearing it a lot more then I did my Omega PO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts