WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think guys?

:-d:-d:-d

My folks recently had a clean-up and found my first watch.

Apparently when I was kid some friend's of ours went to Disneyland in the States and bought it back for me.

It's now become very clear why I can't wear a bracelet and love the zulu straps.... this is just an earlier version of one :-!

And by the looks of the crystal I was fairly hard on poor old Mickey Mouse back in the days when I was charging around the schoolyard!

The amazing thing was that the only thing wrong with it was a missing springbar. Gave it a wind and it works a treat.

Might have to fix it up and give it to my young niece.

Cheers!

Sorry, not very Dive Watch relevant but thought I'd keep myself amused :)

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Perfect. It wears big!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys crack me up :-!

That first pic has made me realise how deceiving a "wrist shot" can be though...... in real life it looks HEAPS smaller than what it does in the pic.

Must be something to do with the macro maybe :think:

·
Registered
354 Posts
great watch and a good story. hang onto that. and I love the aqua blue nylon strap - you can't find anything like that nowadays!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:-d - thats great!

You should just wear it one day around your friends and dont bring any attention to it. See what they say?. When they do, tell them its the hottest thing in the streets right now. Someones bound to get it :-d
That's gold mate... I'm so doing that :-! Will wear it into work one day for the morning briefing and see if anyone is game enough to say anything :-d

That is awesome. A must keep for sentimental reasons, I bet!

Wonder what it would look like on a black or Bond NATO?!

b-)
I wonder what my chances are of getting a Nato to fit the MASSIVE 10mm lugs ;-)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Wow thats great!!!

I wish I could get back my very first watch as a child. I would def keep that for sentimental reasons.

Oh BTW.....yea, it looks just too big for your small wrists. Lol...:-d

1 - 14 of 14 Posts