WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cgull PM’d me pursuant to a wanted post offering to sell me a piece with a market value of 7-9k for 5500 in excellent condition. He allegedly purchased this piece himself from an AD less than a year ago. Via email, he was pushy for me to give him my address so we could get the deal done ASAP. I asked to speak over the phone, and he was rude and abrupt during our conversation. He wanted me to give him my address, wire him money, and he would send the piece out. He was reluctant to give me his name and only gave his first name after multiple requests.

I sent him a follow up email asking to speak further this evening and preferably over FaceTime so we could see each other and I could see the watch. He subsequently ceased contact with me, being unresponsive to email, text, or phone. The fact my phone call does not go to a functioning voicemail but goes to my carrier also raises a red flag.

There have been positive reviews from people on this forum who, to my knowledge, have made sub $100 purchases like straps or Casios. However, Cgull wreaks of scammer tactics and I would not feel comfortable making a sizable transaction with him.

·
Registered
953 Posts
thanks for the intel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.