WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i will be launching a mens site soon and I am looking for an independent/small watch company that make beautiful ,affordable but functional time pieces .I am looking for watches that would retail for between £65-£550(british pound)
I would prefer the company to be united kingdom based but if there are other companies out there that fit the criteria I am open to suggestions .
If there is anyone out there that can help me with this information I would be really grateful .
thanks

·
Vendor
28,725 Posts
A site to buy men? To hunt on my private island? It's about time...

Whenever I'm hunting "the most dangerous game", I like being equipped by the gents at Timefactors.com, British purveyors of decent-quality/decent-price homages to legendary (or not) watches from a bygone era (or the Thatcher administration). Nothing makes me feel more like a gentleman than noting the time on my Smiths Everest right before I slay the last poor bugger to be marooned on my tropical isle.

Back at the lodge, I enjoy sipping cognac by the fire and admiring the heads above the mantle. I find the orange second hand on my Obris Morgan Branco really catches the firelight just so. If perchance my unwitting prey was accompanied by a wife or girlfriend, I'll switch to a Christopher Ward Malvern when I dress for dinner. A special occasion with a terrified lady calls for a special watch, I always say.

Can't wait to see the site!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hi i will be launching a mens site soon and I am looking for an independent/small watch company that make beautiful ,affordable but functional time pieces .I am looking for watches that would retail for between £65-£550(british pound)
I would prefer the company to be united kingdom based but if there are other companies out there that fit the criteria I am open to suggestions .
If there is anyone out there that can help me with this information I would be really grateful .
thanks
You've given us nothing to go on really other than 'British' and 'small' can't really give you a watch on that. Mabee a watch brand?

Some that havn't got a mention so far.

RLT watch co
RLT Watch Co.

Royal London
Royal London Watches | Official UK Stockist - WATCH SHOP.com™

·
Registered
759 Posts
A site to buy men? To hunt on my private island? It's about time...

Whenever I'm hunting "the most dangerous game", I like being equipped by the gents at Timefactors.com, British purveyors of decent-quality/decent-price homages to legendary (or not) watches from a bygone era (or the Thatcher administration). Nothing makes me feel more like a gentleman than noting the time on my Smiths Everest right before I slay the last poor bugger to be marooned on my tropical isle.

Back at the lodge, I enjoy sipping cognac by the fire and admiring the heads above the mantle. I find the orange second hand on my Obris Morgan Branco really catches the firelight just so. If perchance my unwitting prey was accompanied by a wife or girlfriend, I'll switch to a Christopher Ward Malvern when I dress for dinner. A special occasion with a terrified lady calls for a special watch, I always say.

Can't wait to see the site!
I know that you're joking, but a part of me is screaming at me to call the police because I've suspected this scenario all along.

Reactions: docvail

·
Vendor
28,725 Posts
I know that you're joking, but a part of me is screaming at me to call the police because I've suspected this scenario all along.
Are you sure? Because it seems like a lot of people here are having a hard time discerning outlandish satire from disarming candor. According to these guys:

1. Things Capucho says in any thread I start are attributable to me.
2. I'm under the mistaken notion that a watch which can receive satellite updates from the atomic clock could be used by my long-suffering wife to locate me at 2am.
3. When I say a watch with Tritium as a means of illumination is permanently lit up, it's the same as saying it's very bright (apparently I've demonstrated in some other way that I'm confused about the meaning of the word "permanent", using it when I actually mean "really bright").
4. When I say anything intended to lighten the mood and remind people of the bright side of life, I'm actually just being a big fat poopy-head.
5. I don't know sapphire is "hard" (did you know it's a "9" on the Moh's Scale?).

Reactions: Beena
1 - 8 of 8 Posts