WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently placed an order for the white dial tissot t touch expert and after waiting patiently for nearly 60 days, i've just been informed that the company no longer produces that watch. that bloody suxo|
that's where you guys come in. i am looking for an omega great white gmt. i've pm'd a few lads over at the other popular forum about sales and am asking the members here to assist me in finding one in good condition.
thanx in advance, and good night.
devon.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
PM Sent.
-wjb

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, first cartier, now tissot, boy i sure can pickem:roll:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
sorry to hear what happened with Tissot...I love both of mine so plz dont be disappointed...its a reliable and relatively affordable brand so do consider returning to it I'd suggest :)

just out of curiosity, what happened with Cartier, cuz thats another brand I like a lot :)

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry to hear what happened with Tissot...I love both of mine so plz dont be disappointed...its a reliable and relatively affordable brand so do consider returning to it I'd suggest :)

just out of curiosity, what happened with Cartier, cuz thats another brand I like a lot :)
cartier discontinued the tank francaise in yellow gold. this just means that i will have to find other options:-!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I don't get your post.
What's the company to do if it's discontinued?
I mean, i'd like to buy an Omega 2254.50 but it's discontinued, so?
Post a WTB.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't get your post.
What's the company to do if it's discontinued?
I mean, i'd like to buy an Omega 2254.50 but it's discontinued, so?
Post a WTB.
i ordered it over two months ago, made a deposit on such, given a date of receipt via ad thru tissot that watch should arrive on 4-26-2010, received a phone call 4-7-2010 that watch is discontinued. what's not to get:think: personally if it's discontinued i don't really care, i'll move on to something else.

how long should i have to wait for them to disclose that the piece is being discontinued?

·
Registered
193 Posts
i ordered it over two months ago, . . .what's not to get:think: personally if it's discontinued i don't really care, i'll move on to something else.

how long should i have to wait for them to disclose that the piece is being discontinued?
I'd be disappointed too, but this is just how most large organizations (including watch companies) work. It takes time for orders and information to move through the company. I wouldn't regard any company of this size as incompetent or poorly organized just on the basis of your experience.

Peace

Mike

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be disappointed too, but this is just how most large organizations (including watch companies) work. It takes time for orders and information to move through the company. I wouldn't regard any company of this size as incompetent or poorly organized just on the basis of your experience.

Peace

Mike
the white t touch expert is a cool watch, but i'll survive without it. my disappointment bears no reflection on my regards of tissot as a company. this stuff happens all of the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts