WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Why would you need to be careful with a springbar tool, did they mean be careful from scratching the lugs (not really going to happen), or did they mean careful from now buying lots of straps?

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
And it shouldn't stop. If you're not completely enamored of a strap, CHANGE IT!

:)

Reactions: ShaggyDog

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was thinking of starting this exact same thread last night. Liking the results of these two. One was to bling and one too blah. Now they're just right. I have 2 straps for 2 different watches on the way as well. I'm firmly down the strap switching rabbit hole. It's much cheaper than buying new watches.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I was thinking of starting this exact same thread last night. Liking the results of these two. I have 2 straps for 2 different watches on the way as well. I'm firmly down the strap switching rabbit hole. It's much cheaper than buying new watches.

That Seiko looks amazing with that strap. Holy crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
While I rarely swap straps myself and prefer to wear OEM setup (exception being Seiko Cocktail time), I have seen many members create entirely new looks to their watches with a simple strap change. Indeed caution is advised, lest you find yourself with a drawer full of leather, NATO, rubber, perlon, etc...

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Don't hold back, experimenting with straps is a fun and cost effective way to feed the addiction monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
323 Posts
When I decide I'm going to buy a watch, I usually will already have a new strap in mind to go with it. Matter of fact, figuring out which after-market straps will go with the watch is usually a semi-important factor in deciding which watch to get in the first place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts