WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20151231_110423_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20151231_110443_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20151231_110504_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20151231_110526_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20151231_110313_Richtone(HDR).jpg Beijing S5053L --- Anarchy’s Watch Review ---

Diameter/Lug size:40 mm stainless steel case
Water Resistance: 30 meters
Country of Origin: China
Purchase from: Good-stuffs / Times international
Experience with purchase: I did not hear much from seller but it arrived quick and with the other two watches that I had ordered. here site allows for you to view your current orders, this is a nice feature that most of these sites do not offer.
Feel: Well, this is a ladies watch so I will take it from the lady, she loves it. the movement feels solid to her, the watch just feels like an expensive and trendy watch. The moon-phase isn't really moon-phase but it adds fun to the dial, the numbers looks great in person, Indices just bulging off the face. The twisting heart is just adorable and she loves it.
Movement: BF14Q Automatic 22-jewel movement.
Glass: scratch-resistant sapphire glass crystal on the front and back
Backplate: Sapphire gives the back view of the movement a sparkle. Good finishing on the movement!

Company History:The Beijing Watch Factory was established in Changping, Beijing in June 1958 with a staff of 21 craftsmen. From the beginning, Beijing watches were noted for their quality of craftsmanship.Beijing Watch Factory was one of the major developers of the Chinese standard movement. The Beijing Watch model based on the movement, designated ZB-1 (or SZB-1) with 17 jewels began production in 1972. The Shuangling brand name was adopted soon afterwards for export markets. Early in the production of the ZB-1, the factory developed a 40 jewel automatic version known as SZB-1C, which was the first automatic Chinese Standard movement in production.
In the 1990s the factory continued to export complete watches, as well as movements to foreign manufacturers. By the end of the decade, they were also producing complete OEM watches for external clients. As with many other factories, Beijing developed a skeleton version of their Standard movement.

In 1995 Beijing Watch Factory commenced work on their first independently developed tourbillon watches led by master watchmaker Xu Yaonan. A prototype was running in 1996 and was ready for production the following year. However, the Asian Financial Crisis delayed these plans until 2004, when the TB01-2 tourbillon finally entered production. (from the wiki)

Reactions: hked

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Shanghai S5053L Moveing heart Esc. --- Anarchy's Watch Review

AND THE SUN SMILES

·
Registered
12,415 Posts

A little confused on this one mate.

Any reason for a Shanghai box and write up on a Beijing watch.
Not April is it ;)

·
Banned
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

I was doing 2 of my shanghai watches and my girls beijing..... i got confused during picture taking.......
uhhh, i am retarded...
fixing it, pics i might keep, they look nice.... ill add ones with her box... must have missed it..

I cannot believe a screwed that one up.........
ok, all fixed except the pictures with a shang box........\

I figured it out,
I was doing the shoot, with a bottle of blackberry Merlot
Red watch band = Red box(shanghai 611 re-issue box)
bang, pictures with red box and woozy Patrick didn't know any better as he smiles an posted it all.....
lesson learned, ...... only half bottle - rest after the review is posted......

Reactions: arktika1148
1 - 4 of 4 Posts