WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bell Ross 03-92 Military Ceramic

2390 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  raymondgrazi
Hi,

Looking for owners of this watch and your thoughts on this piece.
I've been a long-time collector of watches (for almost 14 years now), and have never owned a Bell & Ross.

I have the opportunity to pick up the Green Military Ceramic (with green tinted crystal) for a fair price and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
No box & papers, but it's a reputable seller, and I don't think the green ceramic case + green tinted crystals are copied often anyway.

My first "real" forage into luxury watches was a fake Bell & Ross I bought for cheap at a market in Bali - so this will be a fun homage to that watch which kickstarted this watch collecting journey.

Size comparisons of the 03-92 with other watches would be really helpful as well! I've got a wide range of sizes from GMT Master II, GS Snowflake, Panerai, SKX007, Navitimer, Speedmaster, Monaco etc.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver
See less See more
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
The BR03-92 is the right size for my wrist. The Military Green ceramic is very unique and one of my favorites from them. I've never worn or owned this one, but have worn other 03-92's.
I own mostly divers in 39-42mm from Tudor, Seiko, Unimatic, as well as an Omega Speedy, and it fit in with those nicely.
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.