WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Even though the watches from the Panerai family are the once that benefit the most out of the spa restoration treatments, every once in a while other beauties come along to get their shine back like this BELL & ROSS 03-92.

I will not get you bored by going on and on and would rather let you go ahead and see what the watch went through and then show you some pictures...

1. The watch was fully disassembled to its basic components
2. After disassembling the watch, all the scratches, dings, dents, and wear marks were removed
3. The watch was reblasted with a 3 stage procedure where 3 diferent type of blasting media was used in order to restore the watch original matte finish
4. A pencil lead DLC coating application was the next step
5. The whole "thing" was put together and the the watch was regulated
6. A pressure testing test was performed in order to positively confirm the water resistance of the watch.

I hope you'll enjoy the pics that are to follow...

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
It's always nice to see any watch being restored :)
Btw,out of curiosity,what will happen if you unscrew that caseback screw?? I'm always soooo tempted to do it hahahaha

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Very nice job! Love what you did.

Thanks for sharing, I want more of these thread!!!!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's a great looking result! Well done!

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Looks great, any link to you other work?

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wonderful work!!!.... please share details on how you got those deep dents/scratches out
I would really like to share the details with you but it not an easy task to do so.... It involves alot of skills and patience...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts