WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
not quite the answer you are looking for, but I strongly considered picking one of these up a month or 2 ago. I've only heard good things and good deals pop up periodically.

I ultimately went with a Norqain Night Site. Both have very similar color schemes. May be another option worth considering if you like this style.

Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Product

· Registered
Sinn EZM3Fz
8,779 Posts
There will always be an argument about this not being a diver but it totally fits the look even though it's only 100m. Unless you are going to us it in diving I wouldn't worry about that perception. It is a great looking watch.
Also they have some of the best hands out there next to chr ward.

· Registered
1,008 Posts
An aesthetic opinion is highly subjective but functionally, the decision to use a 4 o’clock date position doesn’t work so well when the hourly markers are all Arabic numerals. I have the BRV292-HER-ST/SST with black dial, vintage hands and marker colors and it works better because only 3 6 9 and 12 are on the dial.

· Vendor
Omega/Tudor/Breitling/Grand Seiko/Tag Heuer/Montblanc/Hamilton/Seiko
2,207 Posts
An aesthetic opinion is highly subjective but functionally, the decision to use a 4 o’clock date position doesn’t work so well when the hourly markers are all Arabic numerals. I have the BRV292-HER-ST/SST with black dial, vintage hands and marker colors and it works better because only 3 6 9 and 12 are on the dial.
Looks terrific!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts