WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
717 Posts
@jerseywatchman,

I enjoy mine. The ceramic case was a big selling point for me- lightweight and much more durable than PVD. I can't comment on its fracture toughness as it's not suffered any significant impacts. The legibility is great for all but bright low-angle reflected light. I'm happy with the lume but am not well-versed in lume capabilities across manufacturers. The strap is matte grey-green and makes for a very coherent aesthetic. Per my non-rigorous measure (set the watch by my computer's clock and check the deviation one week later) it ran -1.8spd.

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Material property

· Registered
717 Posts
Awesome shot, thank you. I'm also now considering the Nightlum Grey and the the ceramic diver with a black dial (though the orange lume on the hour hand will not glow brightly which bothers me).

View attachment 16201846 View attachment 16201847
I very much like Bell & Ross's square cases and have fancied getting something with a sandwich dial hence the Horolum is tempting:
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

· Registered
37 Posts
I've had the Nightlum for a while now. I have owned many other more expensive watches, but B&R is my go-to everyday watch.
It matches any outfit, and I always get compliments about the watch.

I take good care of my watches so I can't comment on how durable the watch is against scratches, dents, etc....

The black cases hold value better than the steel ones. Overall, highly recommended model

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

7,092 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Watch Analog watch Green White Light

My sexy dark knightlum... 😎

A head turner and especially when you walked into a dark area from a bright sunny day area and the lume shines beautifully. A true dark knight !
Besides that, the rubber strap is soft and durable. Wears comfortably.
Just wish that their straps are cheaper hence I can change straps often with varieties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.