WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,068 Posts
I can't say for anyone else, but I think it looks pretty cool. Not sure how I feel about the destroyed leather strap though. I like that look on my jeans, I'm just not sure I'd go for that on a watch.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Mixed initial feelings from this one photo:

+ Like the case, looks to be a beauty
+ Hands are perfect
+ Color scheme/overall design is lovely
+ I think they hit their target

- Looks to be too big, I'm guessing 48-50mm or so?
- Yet another small chronograph movement in a big case (registers too close to the pinion)
- Not a fan of the date position and the round window
- "12" and "6" look a bit modern and belie the 'vintage' look

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I like the "look" but not the ETA modular movements B & R uses for all their chronographs; not rugged enough for the macho usage image they imply.

They has some good 7750 ones 10-12 years ago.

heb

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
Like the case design, although, for the vintage look, I'd go with a black dial with luminous indices and numerals instead~Cheers! ;-)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a vintage 123 Mil type, which is 36mm The 126 is a little larger (38mm or 40 I believe). I love the look. The strap looks great on this and sets off the cream dial quite handsomely.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
I like the strap.
Not sure which watch this is trying to replicate.
Which it must do, as it is calle "Vintage".
But it looks like a mix of different WW2 designs. Still, a nice watch.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Love the 126 in all its iterations (though the XL are too big for me); probably my favorite B&R, except for the 2 "Classic" line of watches they have (the aviation and diver 300).

Very nice watch!

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Not much to choose from, is it?
(unless they start getting the ebauche from a High End manufacturer)

·
Registered
286 Posts
I like it alot, however I prefer the vintage carbon series, I really like the contrast of the case and hands/markers :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like it alot, however I prefer the vintage carbon series, I really like the contrast of the case and hands/markers :-!
I agree, the contrast makes everything pop and I love that.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Those are very sharp, however, that look is so different from the others of the series. It would be nice to have one of each (I'm partial to the panda version).

Hadn't seen those...thanks for posting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts