WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking at a used Bell & Ross BR03-92 with black case. Some of the black finish around the outter esge of the crystal is worn and i would like to have that fixed. Anybody else had this done before and is it expensive?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I’m not qualified to answer, but maybe I can get the ball rolling for ya’. I seem to recall reading it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 to refinish a pvd case (I may be way off base and I’m sure there are variables to be considered). You should be able to email B&R for a price, and if you do a google/WUS search you’ll find some independent shops that I’m sure will be happy to give you a quote. Maybe search the forums to get a feel for who comes highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hey guys, I am looking at a used Bell & Ross BR03-92 with black case. Some of the black finish around the outter esge of the crystal is worn and i would like to have that fixed. Anybody else had this done before and is it expensive?
There are several independent watch service houses that will refinish your watch in PVD or Cerakote (ceramic based). Motor City Watch Works comes to mind. Expect to pay $150 - $300 depending on a number of factors.

That being said, I would not invest in any Bell&Ross.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts