WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am sorry to plea and beg but I need some help. Some of you may have seen me around, I hang out in the Omega forums the most, but I am a 20 year old college student in love with watches.

Entered a B&R photo contest and I need your help. This is my entry:

What do you think?

They will be considering the top 20 photos (based on likes) and pick one to win a watch. I really like my concept and think my tag works well. So guys please go here and like my photo if you do like it (my name is 'Nick Parkin'):

Bell & Ross Photo Contest op Facebook | Facebook

Thanks in advance. What a way to start a proper collection this would be.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Nick, did you actually take the background photo? It looks like a composite. I don't want to sound negative, but I think that concept might be better suited for the rolex watches - (oyster perpetuals). Just my 2¢.

Good luck with the contest however!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nick, I think it looks great as well. I really don't know nor care if the background is a composite (like the first poster said), I think it works great and I love that the watch looks different clarity-wise and "pops" more in the pic. Really cool photo.

If anything, I would just change the boring font in the upper left hand corner.. whatever it is, it looks just too plain and uninteresting. Maybe a script font? Italics? :roll:;-)

Otherwise, love the pic.. and choice of BR diver. Sweet!!|>

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love your pic and i participated this contest too with that picture: b_u_r-600.jpg

but i dont think i have a chance to win, because i have not enought friends on facebook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts