WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - my first post, I'm at my wits end! I have a B&R Type Demineur, which I love, but it's on the original rubber strap. For a number of reasons (including an allergy!) I need to source a stainless steel variant. I'm stuck, no useable advice from B&R. Original or aftermarket, does anyone have any help or advice please?

Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Looks like those were sisters to/made by Sinn (Sinn 810). You might try calling Watchbuys (Sinn dealer) and see if they can help source a bracelet specific to that case, but I imagine it would be pricey if they could.

(pics from the internet):

Product Analog watch Watch Glass White

Product Blue Watch Analog watch Glass

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
You should be able to use a standard flat end link bracelet. Plenty out there in solid links with screw pins too. Nice low priced alternatives. Just measure the lugs and look closely to be sure the end links aren't too thick.

Reactions: Roger24

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like those were sisters to/made by Sinn (Sinn 810). You might try calling Watchbuys (Sinn dealer) and see if they can help source a bracelet specific to that case, but I imagine it would be pricey if they could.

(pics from the internet):

View attachment 15602318

View attachment 15602319
Thank you - WatchBuys have a 144 steel but can't ship outside US. I'm in the hands of Sinn and just can't get them to process an order. Chrono & eBay are 450+....get the feeling I have the wrong watch!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts