WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some photos of the 42mm case Benarus Remora, 13mm high, 47mm lug to lug. The crystal is 3mm flat sapphire and the bezel is also made of sapphire and is on the same level as the crystal. They come with the 3 link bracelet and a leather strap. I have rubber straps on the way as an alternative. Enjoy the photos...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Looks great Steve. Loving the Lumed Sapphire insert. Will you have these bracelets available to buy for us 1st generation Remora owners?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I like the look of this watch but I've been waiting so long for it that my attention has shifted elsewhere. I'm sure it will sell well. Very nice case shape in particular.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Very nice and well designed, a titanium version would be close to perfect b-)
titanium is fun, but scratches on the surface very easily, I don't mind the scratches because I use my watches, but I have had some people order a Ti47 only to scratch it the first day and write me an email about it. The remora is not heavy and is very nice in 316L stainless.

by the way, we are planning new watches in titanium in the near future, just not this model.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
This looks so good, I dig the size too- I'll have to keep it in mind if I run into some new watch funds :)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Lighter is enough for me but it is a great material around salt water too, high resistance to corrosion and great strength to weight ratio.
Right, corrosion. That's what I was missing. Thanks!

I agree with Steve. It's pretty light in the 316L.

Mine is keeping great time, by the way. About +2 sec over a 24 hour period. And I'm wearing it to bed as well.

The lume is also very bright (as was the original Remora). The C3 stays quite legible for the entire night. I would put it on a par with the Orange Monster.

The drilled lugs were a welcomed change as well. Not that the original was that hard to change straps on but the drilled lugs make it that much easier--and I find I make less scratches.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts