WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD***** This is a Yellow Sea Devil #31/50, rare special ordered with no HRV, brushed SS and comes with the beautiful leather case (yellow Stitching to match the dial:) ), SS Bracelet w/ both diving & butterfly claps, black leather/yellow stitching strap, and rubber strap. So it comes with everything you see in the picture below taken today. No more, no less.
I have only worn it 3 times & only on the rubber strap it came on since I bought it 2-3 weeks ago from a fellow WUS/3T member. I have not even changed the strap once, did not even get the bracelet out of the plastic it is wrapped in until now to take a pic for this thread... The prior owner may have tried the leather strap on (his pic below on the leather strap) but honestly the leather strap just looks brand new as if it was not really worn, just tested on the watch!
The watch is in excellent condition: Crystal is perfect as you can see on pic - light typical desk diving swirls on the diver clasp - it has a couple of small hairline type marks but hard to see and show on pics. The watch truly looks great! It is just not for me... I originally wanted the Blue or lume face, maybe the black one and I settled for the yellow one as I did not have a yellow dial watch... Nothing wrong with it, for some reason not I am just not getting used to it and it won't get wrist time so it has to go to get $$$ in for the next one. (I have the Dievas Vortex and Benarus ETA GMT Wordiver on preorder, then Orsa Sea Viper's next:) ).

I'd rather sell within CONUSA but would consider international at your expense - email me.
Price is SOLD PAYPAL preferred, Shipped CONUS only.
Not looking to trades... maybe a Barracuda:)
Lots of pics, recent ones too...Nothing to hide so please PM or email with questions.
Brice

Prior owner pics fomr 2-3 weekas ago on leather strap.. Clear close ups which is why I posted those so you can see the condition of the watch
tiny hairline mark on bezel at 11.. real hard to see.. but wanted to tel you guys

Below are all my pics:
Taken 5 minutes ago... I have never used these myself

On Rubber

Taken just a few minutes ago for this thread again, box it comes with

Just for fun, I like this dark shot:)

Hope you enjoyed the pics
Brice

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Benarus Sea Devil - Yellow Dial

Little TGIF bump:)
happy Friday all

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sunday Night BTT

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Potential buyer to confirm tomorrow by PM...

·
Registered
38,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
SOLD, Thanks WUS and Juan
SHIPPED! 10/20

1 - 6 of 6 Posts