WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone had more info on the Benarus Ti47 Chrono dive watch. I came across this pic when doing my search on Google. But after looking through Benarus' website, I cant find it on their site. Is this an old model? Is this a 44mm or 47mm? Thanks! Also any feedback on the watch whether it be this particular model or any other Benarus would be great.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More research... seems it's not out yet! From that pic, I'm getting all giddy about this watch. And i'm not usually a Chrono kinda guy. curious to know what the price range will be.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi 2Euro,

Hopefully you can source a Ti47 Chrono in the future but I believe they were sold in a reservation/preorder a few months back and may have sold out. You might want to check with Steve at Benarus, he would be able to provide more info.

As far as further reading (including a post about the Ti47), I have reviewed four Benarus models for WatchReport.com and loved all of them, great watches. Here is the link: Benarus Watch Reviews \

Good luck in your hunt,

-JS

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a black dial and love it. The watch is 47mm and made of titanium. I believe there were 5 black dials and 5 gray dials made. Check with Steve at Benarus to see if he has any left.

It is by far the best watch that Benarus has made. (I own 14 so far):p

·
Registered
91 Posts
As others have pointed out, this was very limited edition watch. There were a couple of grey dial versions at one point. Best email Steve and he will let you know. They have great customer service.

This is one of my favorites. I think the whole Ti47 range are winners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts