WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new Green Bernhardt Seashark, check it out. I'm also a huge Michigan State University fan and alumnus, Go Green!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Anyone else have some Bernhardts or other American that they want to show off on this thread? Would love to see them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
My blue Sea Shark which is one of my favorites at the moment. I have ordered a light brown leather NATO that I am looking forward to using as the bracelet is quite heavy after wearing it for awhile

Watch Analog watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
261 Posts
I originally was going to go with Crown and Buckle but they were sold out of the light brown so I ended up getting one from panatime.com. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I'm an affordables guy, and the Sea Shark is a mini grail for me. I grabbed a red one a few weeks ago and love it. I don't have any proper pictures, but wanted to check in and demand that you guys post some of yours once you get new straps. :-! Cheers!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's two leather straps I bought from Panatime.com before I had a chance to shorten them. They were too thick to fit with straight spring bars, but Panatime was kind enough to send me a set of curved spring bars so they'd fit the Shark. Check em out:

Brown leather:

Green Fashion accessory Wrist Jewellery Watch

Black leather:

Analog watch Green Watch Watch accessory Wrist

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Here's two leather straps I bought from Panatime.com before I had a chance to shorten them. They were too thick to fit with straight spring bars, but Panatime was kind enough to send me a set of curved spring bars so they'd fit the Shark. Check em out:

Brown leather:

View attachment 961282

Black leather:

View attachment 961288
Sorry dude, just checked back in. I don't normally like black leather, but that's my favorite of the three. It looks great!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.