WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Except Bracelets.
I want to know about good affordable deals/listings/sellers on ebay or other websites about black leather, silicon and rubber straps that fit Vostok Amphibia 22mm cases like 090 and 710.
In the case of NATOs, I'm not looking for design patterns, I just want it in black colour. Just post about NATOs if you know about quality NATOs at affordable prices.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
What about Obris Morgan iso-style rubber strap? I have 2 already that currently mounted to my Citizen Promaster diver and Glycine Airman. I don't have a Amfibia (yet), but if I ever have one I'm going to throw in that OM rubber.

Tapatalk is awesome!

Reactions: _MS_

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Nato is your best bet.

Cincy Strap Works and Natostrapco are vendors with WUS ties that I've tried and would highly recommend. There's also Ague Trading Co that has a great rep here, and I'm anxious to try as well.

I've tried many natos from eBay with inconsistent results. Clockwork Synergy is an eBay/Amazon vendor that has always delivered nice, durable straps, but they aren't contributors to this forum as far as I know.

I've tried and tried rubber, but never could commit to anything for the long haul. Leather is a no-go in the humid Michigan summers.

I always go back to the go anywhere, do anything nato. They're so cheap and durable. They're available in virtually any color or pattern. The only problem I can imagine is if it was too short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
+1 on the Cincy strap. Since I put my blackbay on the red, it's not come off....and that bracelet is really comfortable! I like cheapest nato, but they don't seem to last as long as the ones Zach at Cincy has.

I've had my amphibia on Bonetto Cinturini rubber during the summer and that's really comfortable (and it smells really nice too). Maratac zulus are also worth checking out, but they're a bit heavier than a nato which some people don't like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts