WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
A n B are the best of the bunch. C is good too BUT, if it's not a perfect fit, there is no way to micro adjust n you'd need to cut the mesh to size. D would be great if it was a Stain, but that would take it out is the 'cheap' category. E I don't recommend because it has friction pins holding the removable pins. Don't get me wrong, friction pins hold good but they're prone to rust.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
B or C and I prefer B. The others have two much going on wether it be huge buckles, huge links, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
if you got a dremel and aint afraid to use it you should give j.vander a shot, i have 4. they cost 25$ and they are by far the nicest shark mesh for the money and has a nice clasp.

the following is a generic one from amazon, not a j.vander, but also worked out quite well, although the clasp is the cheap flimsy type. I have since ordered another j.vander to replace it.

Shark mesh is my fav type of bracelet, and i think that the cut to size method of sizing is far superior to any weird removable link style.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I have bought $6 mesh from eBay. It looks good. Sorry no pics on me. I bought Milanese but they have shark too.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Go with B. I bought one like C and there just is not enough adjustment latitude. I live in Arizona and wit the change in weather during the summer, I have to always adjust my bracelets to have more room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Go with B. I bought one like C and there just is not enough adjustment latitude. I live in Arizona and wit the change in weather during the summer, I have to always adjust my bracelets to have more room.

Also bought mine on ebay. There is a site at www.watch-band-center.com has German made Staib bracelets which are nice but pricey.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I bought a $30 "YISUYA SHARK MESH 22MM" Amazon one with links and it looks good but quality is lacking. Some sharp burs needed fixing and clasp jams up on open and close.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts