WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a Seamaster 2254.50 preowned with a leather strap. Interested in picking up a bracelet for it. Anyone have any good recommendations for aftermarket bracelets for the 2254.50? Pictures and links would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think its already got the best bracelet in the Seamaster range on it. Are you looking for something in a different style Ie mesh? Jubilee style? Have you considered the other Seamaster bracelet - the “bond” style?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Omega shark mesh will be my choice although it is quite expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: brianinCA

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think its already got the best bracelet in the Seamaster range on it. Are you looking for something in a different style Ie mesh? Jubilee style? Have you considered the other Seamaster bracelet - the “bond” style?
I bought it preowned with just a leather strap, no bracelet. So I am trying to figure out what bracelet to use with it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Here’s a uncle seiko on the 2254.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another vote here for the US1171 bracelet. It suits the rugged look of the Seamaster very well.

René

Reactions: brianinCA

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Another vote for omega shark mesh here. Supremely comfortable.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Looks good, cleaner and better than polished elements on 1610-930 bracelet.
Does it work with Omega spring bars without any issues?
No issues for me with the omega spring bars. These use hollow end links FYI, so there is certain amount of flexibility.

I purchased an Omega clasp cover and it works great with a lot of micro adjustment holes to use.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts