WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planing to buy this watch and would like to know what apps are you using, what are their strengths and weaknesses?
Heard a lot of bad stories about the G-shock connected app but also news that the newest version should be all right.
What is the difference between G-shock connected and G-shock +?
Any insight much appreciated 馃

Premium Member
I鈥檝e read of people having issues with Connected but I鈥檝e had no problems with it (touch wood)

Registered
It depends what you mean by "issues". I have a Rangebeast and a GW-b5600. G-Shock Connected works for me with both, a ver rare crash, but mostly solid. My main issues with it are with the Rangebeast, and they are mostly related to how absurdly limiting the app is. The Rangebeast is capable of so much but the app just totally ties it's hands.

I鈥檝e read of people having issues with Connected but I鈥檝e had no problems with it (touch wood)

Registered
The Android 9 issues have been sorted thanks to the folks on this board who reported the issue to Casio. There is a separate thread on it in case you're interested.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Registered
The earlier Bluetooth models could be connected to an app called Bluewatcher which additionally extended the functionality of the watch (better notifications, remote control for camera etc.).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts