WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, first time poster here - hope this isn't a topic that has been done to death!

What is your favourite bracelet?

I have a fondness for the Seamaster Bond, but I have to say that I am going to plump for a lesser light in the shape of the bracelets on the Oris range of diver's watches.

They are integrated bracelets which some may not like, but are just plain 'muckle' as we say here in Scotland. They have a solidity and presence unmatched in anything else I've held in my hand.

In looking for pictures to illustrate, the best examples I found were actually on this site, here;

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=203752

What are your own favourites?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
muckle? wow, never seen that on a watch forum before. Or anywhere else, for that matter!

Still like the classic TT Rolex Oyster.

Oris bracelet is nice, but the case looks like a cow patty, as we say in Texas.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Not necessarily best, but my favorites:

In terms of comfort:
Seamaster 'Bond' bracelet.
Rolex Oyster
Breitling ProI and ProII
Navitimer [fighter]
Hour Vision

Bracelets/watches that I wish I could afford:

Blancpain X-71 [flyback chrono]
V.C Overseas [love the Maltese Cross]

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Hello all, first time poster here - hope this isn't a topic that has been done to death!

not quite to death but in a moribund state to be sure;-):-d
but i'll play :-!
the bracelet on the iwc gst, aquatimer, and inge~ this one

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
For me,
1. Ebel Sportwave bracelet - might look pretty weird to some, but it has the most comfortable bracelet I have ever worn.

2. Omega Constellation bracelet - There might be a few other watches which compare, but very few surpass it for comfort.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I like the bracelet on the U1, although there are many good bracelets out there (and many not very good bracelets also).

·
0 Posts
I really like the bracelet on my Aqua Terra. Some have question if it's a real Omega beacuse it feels so light and comfy.:roll:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Mido all dial, Seiko Monster, Fortis B42 Marinemaster. I can't recall ever having an uncomfortable bracelet, well, my Rolex bracelet was uncomfortable, so one bracelet.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Most comfortable: TAG Aquaracer OR Omega AT bracelet
The PO bracelet is not as comfy. My Steinhart bracelet feels rock solid, and is on par with Omega bracelets IMO. Pretty comfy too

·
Premium Member
13,713 Posts
I think mine to date is my Velatura bracelet, never have any problems with that, i even rate it better than the Rolex Bracelet on my DJ.

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Guess I'll throw my standard answer to this question into the mix:

The IWC Spitfire's bracelet is the best I've worn. The Rolex Jubilee was comfortable, the Breitling Pilot's bracelet isn't bad either and was very well finished, but the IWC puts them all to shame.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
I doubt it's the best but the bracelet on my Ti Sammy is extremely comfortable

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
the Rolex oyster & jubilee bracelets from the 60's, 70's & 80's...lightweight...& comfy!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I like the Rolex Oyster and Omega Speedy bracelets.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

What is your favourite bracelet?

I have a fondness for the Seamaster Bond, but I have to say that I am going to plump for a lesser light in the shape of the bracelets on the Oris range of diver's watches.

They are integrated bracelets which some may not like, but are just plain 'muckle' as we say here in Scotland. They have a solidity and presence unmatched in anything else I've held in my hand.

In looking for pictures to illustrate, the best examples I found were actually on this site, here;

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=203752

What are your own favourites?

Easy the bracelet on my IWC GST chrono, amazingly comfortable and so very easy to adjust with IWC's patented system.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The most comfortable bracelet I've tried on is the Tag Link. The shape of the bracelet makes it very comfortable and it's light but still solid feeling. The fact that it's unique (although copied quite a bit I guess) is icing on the cake.

I also have the Omega constellation bracelet mentioned above but IMHO it's nowhere near as comfortable as the Link. It is slightly more comfortable than my Seiko monster though. None are bad really...but the Link is in a class of its own.

NM

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Easy the bracelet on my IWC GST chrono, amazingly comfortable and so very easy to adjust with IWC's patented system.
it has to worn to be believed, simply amazing piece of steel!|>
i knew i couldn't be the only member here who owned a gst;-)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts