WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says really...

Would prefer automatic movement. Can be white or black dial. Leather strap preferred.

I've been looking at B&M Classima, Nomos, Junghans Max Bill and Defakto Vektor. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated please.

Many thanks

·
Registered
12,447 Posts
MontBlanc Heritage Chronometrie Ultra Slim.

It has a manual handwind movement, though.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Yeah, several Oris should work. Manual-wind Nomos. Junghans...but not Max Bill. Meister.

That's the handwound. Personally prefer the blue dial, but hey... :) There's also a gray dial that's gorgeous IMO as well. You said black only; not sure how closely you need to adhere to that. Here it is:

There are numerous other Meister configurations.

The B&M Baumatic sans the chronometer cert is said to go for $2600...given the exchange rates...? I think it's available, but could be wrong. If B&M is plausible, then Longines Heritage should be worth a look.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, several Oris should work. Manual-wind Nomos. Junghans...but not Max Bill. Meister.

That's the handwound. Personally prefer the blue dial, but hey... :) There's also a gray dial that's gorgeous IMO as well. You said black only; not sure how closely you need to adhere to that. Here it is:

There are numerous other Meister configurations.

The B&M Baumatic sans the chronometer cert is said to go for $2600...given the exchange rates...? I think it's available, but could be wrong. If B&M is plausible, then Longines Heritage should be worth a look.
Why not Max Bill, because they’re not sapphire?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Got to be Nomos, for me.

The Omega De Ville could come under budget if bought well; some Zeniths on sale would stretch the budget but offer a class above.

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
The Oris 01 781 7729 4051-07 5 21 66FC is a lovely timepiece. Normally I shy away from silver dials, but the blue indices/hands make it look really good IMO

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tissot Vissot date? Timeless and classy. $500 with money left over for another watch.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts