WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Will definitely post pics when it is done. Just got a quote for service, so that’s good. I suppose the big question is if I should do the refurb/polish or not. There is not cost difference if I opt out of that.

You guys will hate me... box cost $175 and there were a bunch of other mid/low tier watches (swatch, tissot, Casio, bulova, etc) that will more than make up the cost of the box itself.

No two ways about it, this was the find of the year for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's karma, my friend. Somewhere along the line you've obviously earned this little bit if good fortune. I'm very happy for you.

Now you have to do your part and bring that beauty back to good form.

René

Reactions: snagglepants

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The Omega is en route to Nesbit’s in Seattle for service! Will post pics as soon as it’s done. Now... the long wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Wow!! Pretty nice transformation. Enjoy it!

Rene

·
Registered
614 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Doesn’t that look nice now!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Nice. I found this on on eBay last December. Got it back from service a week ago and have to send it back because the 12 hour totalizer isn't resetting to zero. I am pretty disappointed in what was supposed to be one of the best independent Omega servicers in the country. Cost more than sending it to Omega too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’m glad yours came out so nicely.

Here’s mine. I picked it up from a guy in Switzerland. It came with the correct end links but the wrong bracelet, which I replaced with one I lightly reconditioned myself. It needs a service, but I’m wearing it too much at the moment and can’t bear to send it away yet.
11CB6B82-C614-48EF-8DD0-AC4CD8506CC9.jpeg

21 - 34 of 34 Posts