WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the best option for measuring rest periods between sets, run durations etc. So the top priorities are good buttons, legible display and comfy band. What do you think is the best options from Casio? I'm looking at e.g. GBA-200 and GBD-800.

·
Registered
Casio, Seiko, Citizen
199 Posts
STW-1000 checks all the boxes. You can setup intervals.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
STW-1000 checks all the boxes. You can setup intervals.

It's not available in the EU. I'm also not a huge fan of the styling, but that's another story.

·
Registered
Samsung Gear Sport
9,175 Posts
I'm looking for the best option for measuring rest periods between sets, run durations etc. So the top priorities are good buttons, legible display and comfy band. What do you think is the best options from Casio? I'm looking at e.g. GBA-200 and GBD-800.
You kind of outlined them. Best options are not from Casio though. Timex, Garmin and some other make good runners/fitness watches.
I had 120 lap solar Casio and though it was good Timex was better. Bigger digits, better buttons etc.
Not sure Timex still makes them but you can always try.
On a budget you can look at W-S220.
Here threads i created. One about using Samsung Gear Sport for running
and about sport watches

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I like Casio, and have half-a-dozen various models, however for tracking fitness related activities, I recently purchased a Garmin Instinct Solar. Here's a video describing some of it's features, including it's astonishing battery life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts