WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which frogman would be best to add to a slowly growing limited G-Shock collection? I ask this because I have a white Bathing ape G and now just purchased a Frogman Black Spot. I have many other cheaper G's in mind but I have a chance to also add a Black Helios to my small collection. I also have my eye on the Stussy G but I was wondering which is better for a collection or should I just say screw it and get both but also which is better and more valueble. BTW I am also planning to add DW-1500A or GW-1400DA and G511 and there are some more but the Frogman question is more important. Thanks and Happy 2007 to ALL.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like Mudman but I really have a thing for really big faces on my watches and from the look of a mudman the faces aren't to big but I would like a real black mudman. Besides big faces I also really like limited edition watches so that is my main focus to get some limited G's first and then start with the normal G's/ Why are these Mudman special what's the deal with this particular one?

·
Registered
774 Posts
the older versions of the mudman have a limtied range as well
if you go to sjors site he has a section under the master of g heading have a look at the range of mudmans there
the mudman in this pic is a golden eye
the mudman was released in 1995
and now casio have released the g-9000 version in 2006 so have a look and be amazed
the mudman is one watch you never have to worry about getting dirt into the buttons or any where
also have a read of this post
have a look here
hope this helps

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Which frogman would be best to add to a slowly growing limited G-Shock collection? I ask this because I have a white Bathing ape G and now just purchased a Frogman Black Spot. I have many other cheaper G's in mind but I have a chance to also add a Black Helios to my small collection. I also have my eye on the Stussy G but I was wondering which is better for a collection or should I just say screw it and get both but also which is better and more valueble. BTW I am also planning to add DW-1500A or GW-1400DA and G511 and there are some more but the Frogman question is more important. Thanks and Happy 2007 to ALL.
Definitely get the Black Helios. It has darker #s than the Black Spots model which has more of a lavender colooured digits. It's the best modern Frog IMO and the Brazillian is a close sec. Both are pricey but worth it for the lack of colors on the face (one thing I can't stand about the triple crown model, that and the EL backlight logo thing)

Kev

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I already bought the black spot and I had to for the price but I have a chance to win a black helios. What would you say a good price for black helios is worth?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts