WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your pick for the best... g-shock/casio watch you want to buy in 2007.....can be older model that you've always wanted....:)

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
None of the current models interest me at the moment. The only possible choice for me is when the new design Frogman is released. :-! Don't know if it will be in 2007 however. :-s

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi guys.
I would have to say nothing in the new Casio G shock interest me at the moment. I'm looking for either a Frogman or the older retro looking ones, but it has to be bright like yellow or white. I have always liked the plastic one better than the new metal. I think the new functions are great and useful, but I still like that old plastic feel and basic functions.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Like Derek and Mick, there's nothing out there whispering 'buy me' in a breathy, seductive kind of way. I could always buy a 5600E which I never seem to get round to, but apart from that I'm hoping that my next G is currently on Casio's drawing-board.

I have refined my likes and dislikes to the point that I'm hard to please though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts