WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
The Swiss Legend is more of a AP Royal Oak Offshore homage and its crown protector looks atrocious. But I hate how companies like Sturhling and Swiss Legend (and Invicta) price their watches at a ridiculously high price knowing that they never sell nor intend to sell the watch at that price. I realize they may make decent watches and in the end you are getting a decent watch at a decent price, but I think its deceiving and personally would never buy their watches.

I know Orient marks their watches up and sells them at a discount too, but its not as extreme so I forgive them.

So between the 4 choices I'd go with either the Bulova or the Orient....leaning more towards the Orient for using an in house automatic movement.

1. Orient
2. Bulova
3. Sturhling
4. Swiss Legend

Reactions: gregori

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
If you put this search into google, you will find a few threads with a variety of suggestions: "site:forums.watchuseek.com/f71/ big bang".

As far as bang-for-the-buck (pun somewhat intended), you won't beat the Orient.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know what you mean. They're beautiful. Just need to buckle down and make enough money to afford one I guess. Either that, or make money the old fashioned way (like John Kerry) MARRY it! lol

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Just save up and get the watch you really want.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Sorry, I have nothing constructive to add, but I just bumped your thread back to the top :)

·
Premium Member
40,679 Posts
Do you guys realise how old the thread is, and how long since the OP last visited?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts