WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a Citizen Chronograph CA0020-56E for a while now...and am considering getting something new.

However I still can't find a Chrono for under $600 that beats it in the looks department... I love the combo of 100% Titanium, brushed/polished areas and simple black face. Can get it now for just over $400 if you shop around

But you guys may have other ideas!?

So I throw it open to this forum...

What ya got for me?! : )

CA0021_53E-01.jpg
CA0021_53E-02.jpg
CA0021_53E-03.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Reactions: hiro1963

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both of those are great!! Not really my thing though...but I like the detail on both of them...very nice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't see the Casio...now that is a great looking watch...LOVE it! Just goes to show that you often do not have to spend a lot to get a GREAT looking Chrono..

·
Registered
423 Posts
I've had this Esquire Centurion for 10+ years and it has taken a beating in that decade. It still works and keeps good time, even though a few of the subdials don't reset to 12:00 anymore, but after many, many hard impacts I can't fault it for that. Should be able to find one for around $200 these days, mostly on closeout of leftover stock.

4814337.jpg

Then there's the Jorg Gray JG6500 (Obama watch) which seems to be available on their site for $350.

jg6500-44-mens-black-leather-chronograph-watch.jpg

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Check the FS section from time to time.

I've seen the Hamilton X-Wind pop up there for around $600 or so occassionally. A v7750 in that price point is priceless....and you get entry level Swatch brand as well!!

I've had the black dial and loved it...only sold it to get another Hammy later which never happened since I spent that money on boos and chicks

J.K..... on that last part :-d.

·
Vendor
3,058 Posts
This is one of my favorites and it's very cheap (around $150 I think). It's a Seiko, I think the photo was edited to remove the logo near the 3 index.

Does anybody know the model number?

EDIT: Found it. Seiko SNDA67.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Christopher Ward C3 Malvern Chronograph - about $350 with bracelet
It's got a swiss quartz movement, a beautiful dial, and sapphire crystal.
C3SKS_5.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts