WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I watched that the other day, as I do most of his videos because he walks around outside in Venice and Verona, takes great pictures, and generally sounds off without worry of offending anyone.
@Panerol Forte , will you be purchasing the two-tone, 36mm Explorer?
The more everyone says they hate it, the more I seem to like it.
If I saw someone wearing that across the isle on an airplane, I’d think very cool watch....

·
Premium Member
23,123 Posts
It's funny because it's so true.

Reactions: Rusty427 and 5959HH

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
awesome..... tears of laughter

Reactions: 5959HH

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I watched that the other day, as I do most of his videos because he walks around outside in Venice and Verona, takes great pictures, and generally sounds off without worry of offending anyone.
@Panerol Forte , will you be purchasing the two-tone, 36mm Explorer?
The more everyone says they hate it, the more I seem to like it.
If I saw someone wearing that across the isle on an airplane, I’d think very cool watch....
In a heart beat if the 36mm fits my wrist, and that without ever liking the Explorer

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
😂

·
Registered
35,679 Posts
This video was posted on another thread by @AL9C1 , it's hilarious, I thought it deserved its own thread :).

The action starts at 1:00, enjoy!

Great vid PF, thanks for that, needed a laugh in a rather sad week for us Brits 👍

·
Registered
46 Posts
This video was posted on another thread by @AL9C1 , it's hilarious, I thought it deserved its own thread :).

The action starts at 1:00, enjoy!

"WHO ON EARTH is going to wear this watch?!!! ....We F#*@$D up!" Somewhat apropos when one is blinging up the model that is known/beloved for its classic simplicity...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts