WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 18087 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I have been reading up and I know a lot of you guys are sourcing Ali-Xpress for cheap/affordable watches, either homage watches or just something out of the ordinary but with an OK building quality.

I have been looking around on Express but I really don't know where to start looking just because of the sheer amount of watches they offer.

So, please share with us your best founds or purchases on Express so we know where to start looking for a nice, very affordable watch on Express.
Everything is allowed, quartz, mechanical, analog, digital you name it. It just has to be a good watch for an average WUS'er.

Looking forward to your treasure finds!!

Cheers!

·
Banned
936 Posts
The following interest me :-
[1] Sangdo - for the price it retails for, it is an excellent Omega Aqua Terra homage
[2] Bergmann - they have some interesting cheap minimalist watches
[3] Carnival - Excellent field watch with tritium lume and sapphire crystal
[4] Parnis - needs no introduction

I own neither of the above watches and would rather save to get something better

·
Registered
24,973 Posts

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
@Reno:
You really are the king of Ali-xpress finds :-!
Thanks ! :-d

But to be perfectly honest, except for the SANGDO "AquaTerra", the three others were initially discovered by fellow forumers ;-)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ! :-d

But to be perfectly honest, except for the SANGDO "AquaTerra", the three others were initially discovered by fellow forumers ;-)
I tried looking up the Chino Wilon today but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Shame, I know it was still available last week when you received yours ;-)

Cheers from David's phone

·
Registered
24,973 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I have this incoming from one of the shop's Black Friday sales. I like the looks and am just curious about it. $13 and change shipped.

Brand-Fashion-Casual-Men-s-Wrist-Watch-With-Date-NAVIFORCE-Military-Watch-For-Men-Clock-Brown.jp.jpg

I kind of liked the other color iterations, too. But not enough to buy multiples of the watch:

rBVaGVXFaU2AWhEGAACL6Drppyg270.jpg

rBVaGVXFaU2ACFAfAAB9rBcAokM702.jpg

And now that I look more at other Naviforce watches, a few other ones also look pretty good for under $20 (or under $15):

Naviforce aviator.jpg

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LoL it's looks like the wolf from Game of Thrones.. Winter is coming :p

I laughed out loud at this...

It's supposed to be a wolf. Where-the-wolf are its ears!?!?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Those bullhead chronos look interesting. I found a thread from a few weeks ago with input from someone who bought one.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/megir-2010-thoughts-2562714.html
They are quite thick at 15 - 18mm (they are angled) but a new Bullhead for £16, couldn't resist,
The silvery one (probably sprayed on!) was difficult to find, the common colours are rose gold and black, no fly-back on the centre seconds but that was what I was expecting at that price

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome! Could you post a link, please? How long does shipping take? Thanks :)
Yeah I'm interested in one as well. When looking for Bagel Sport not a lot comes up. Link would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yesterday I found this. It's not on Ali but DX, so pretty much the same

Looks like a rather nice Milgauss homage. Anyone familiar with the brand?

·
Registered
36,272 Posts
Awesome! Could you post a link, please? How long does shipping take? Thanks :)
WUS blocks link to the website, but there is an iOS app for it.

Check your PM

1 - 20 of 18087 Posts