WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38118 Posts

ForaBot's answer is created from summarizing the responses in this thread.

Based on the information provided by members of the community, it appears that a turquoise sub 300 Doxa homage watch from watchdives.com is a good option for an affordable watch on Ali-Express. Additionally, a watch inspired by the Seiko Prospex U.S. Special Edition, which is surprisingly not a replica, is also a good option. It has an alloy case, hardlex crystal, and a Chinese quartz movement, and is available at a reasonable price.
馃 Hey there! 馃憢 I'm here to help you out! Type your question below and I'll do my best to assist you. Don't be shy, give it a try! 馃殌
Your conversation is private and anonymous

Registered
Give us a review when you get it! This is one of the most ambitious Steeldive watches to date. If they get it right I'll be impressed. It's like 250g of stainless steel haha, it's a crazy watch. I imagine that case was expensive to make.
I will wait till november 11/11, but it's kind a hard. Hoping still in stock:love:

Registered
Hi
Here is the steelDive sd 1969 ploprof homage. It comes with 2 straps ,orange and black, and with a tool... very poor. Big watch of course, but not si, on the wrist (18cm/7inch). Very happy with the quality, even if the bezel is a little woobly. Tested this moning in the waves of Barbara storm (windsurfing馃お), it's waterproof enough !
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Hand

Attachments

Registered
Looks fantastic. Do you know if this is the thinner v2 (reportedly about 12.5mm thick)? Seestern themselves say that v2 is thinner, but I haven't seen any real world user verification of that yet.
I think it's the v1 cause of the date no centered
It's in the basket for 11/11, v1 or v2, very nice watch!

Registered
Steeldive QC鈥

I received my two SD1970鈥檚 this week, one of them has pretty deep scratches on the underside of three out of four lugs, looks to be from a tool when installing the bracelet. Not really an issue, but still, wondered if this is pretty standard for SD QC, or should I mention it to them?

It looks like there's plastic sheet protection left on your bracelet ?

Registered
Hi, i just get this one from seestern.com directly 馃グ. Very good lume, brushing ! I put it on a strap'co ladder bracelet. One of my most expensive "Ali" watch, but one of the best馃コ
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Material property

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Everyday carry

Watch Wood Analog watch Finger Measuring instrument

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38118 Posts