WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Best of Ali-Xpress?

8M views 45K replies 2K participants last post by  Sweetness00 
I have the dark blue version and it is a nice dial, colour from the photos is fairly accurate, actually looks better in real life and the lume is okay (not bad, not great). Have it mounted on a movement and hands applied, but waiting for case components or would post a photo.
I am very interested in this project. Please keep me posted.

If you scroll through the pics, the "qualifies as a ladies watch" shows this sample on several men. Any lady who can wear a 44.7mm watch is indeed a beast!
Exactly. I always said I wished I had the wrist to pull of a nice looking dive watch like the Alpina Seastrong, but I would be a pretty hideous woman with an 8” wrist.

I dunno about that dial, knowing that Mao's policies were responsible for the largest genocide in human history, but that's your call. Someone else might get triggered. However, I'm sure the current PRC regime would find this watch very acceptable (they don't officially acknowledge Mao's death toll devastation responsibility when measuring his "greatness" with ushering in his "Great Leap Forward" legacy). IMO, that's not the kind of watch you can be proud to wear. I wouldn't pull the trigger on that watch - I'd walk away - there are hundreds of other options. Unless you're going to swap out that dial.
I have a vintage Mau watch. I call it my Alfred Hitchcock watch.
Watch Analog watch White Light Clock

Sleeve Flash photography Blazer Tints and shades Formal wear

I got mine earlier today, it is keeping good time and it’s barely noticeable on the wrist. I like the look, I got this because of the look. I got the cheap PK5000 movement, it seems fine so far.
When Serica fixes the stem and movement issues, I would like to get the blue dial from them. I don’t think I’m going to turn loose of this Ipose though, it’s a keeper. I can’t give Serica over $1250.00 until the issues are handled though.
Watch Tire Photograph Wheel White

Did anyone here ever buy the Ipose Ser(i)ca?

Last time I visited this group, folks pointed out the mandatory DHL shipping fee of 83 euros, but that has now been dropped and shipping is free. Thinking of buying one, but not seen any reviews:

[/URL]
On page 1860 post 37193 in this thread starts with a couple that came in.
I got one and am very surprised with the quality and I am happy I got it. I got the PT5000 movement, I ordered from watchdives.com. If I wanted another one, I wouldn’t hesitate to get one, they are that good.
I don’t have a Serca to compare it to.
Watch Tire Photograph Wheel White

Does anybody ever really get there items within 14 days when they buy these 14 day delivery items?

On my orders they don't even pretend like it will be there that quick..

I am in EU (NLD)
I ordered a watch on Feb 20, it said I would get it by March 16. I was given a tracking number that said it was waiting on the company to release the package. On March 15, they finally released the package. Now I wait and see how long it really takes to get my package.

Hello ;=)
How do you manage your bracelet links please ? With so many watches with bracelets do you store them in the original box or do you have a special bracelet box or maybe for links alone ? Good solutions from Ali maybe ?
I wonder for the plastic box of addies and the like are big and taking room, so do you keep them all ?
Thank you ;)
I put extra links in the watch box with the paperwork and warranty of the watch. That way, if something happens to me, all that has to be done is to match up the watch with the box.
I keep extra links of watches with no box in a ziplock bag with the name of the watch on the bag.
Then I have a large tote box that I put my boxes and ziplock bags in, it keeps them all in one place.
For extra bracelets that I have gotten through out the years, I keep them in old wood cigar boxes until I use them. Then the extra links go into the watches box with the original strap or bracelet or a ziplock bag marked with the watches name.
I have over 200 watches, so I needed to find a way to keep it organized or everything would be mixed and easily lost.