WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

26121 - 26140 of 27225 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lol....I don't think we could all agree on one design

I want a 40mm explorer 2 polar Homage. White dial, black hands and indices, BGW9, solid link bracelet, female endlinks, sapphire...heck, I'd even settle for a quartz GMT module to keep the price down.....maybe.
Female endlinks... I cannot get into the now offered everywhere oysters/presidents, etc etc with protubing endlinks.

For the design, I’ll take a 38mm please :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
720 Posts
i'm sure you all know this song , you shed a new light on it (at least for me)

I'm still loving mine.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: No1VIPER

·
Registered
Seiko, Orient and now Addiesdive
594 Posts
I finally get an AliExpress legen in for review. I may be one of the last reviewers to review this thing :ROFLMAO:
Steeldive SD1970 "The Willard" and it's awesome!
big thanks to "Week on the Wrist" a buddy from the #leagueofwatches
Look forward to seeing the whole thing.
Just ordered myself the Addies version that already tracks to be in US Customs.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Look forward to seeing the whole thing.
Just ordered myself the Addies version that already tracks to be in US Customs.
so after I found myself liking this so much, I went to AliX and looked at the Addies versions since they are similar quality, just slightly cheaper...or so I thought. I couldn't find one under ~$120...what happened?

·
Registered
594 Posts
so after I found myself liking this so much, I went to AliX and looked at the Addies versions since they are similar quality, just slightly cheaper...or so I thought. I couldn't find one under ~$120...what happened?

Ths is where I ordered.

I had a 2 buck off coupon as well as first time user.
I like it being just a little bit different than the Steeldive...but the same. LOL

Reactions: mougino

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm reading the latest batches of SteelDive's have a severely reduced lume level, so Addies may be a better bet right now.
Will report on lume when I get mine, though honestly it's not a huge issue for me. I guess it would be if it sucks. LOL

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'm reading the latest batches of SteelDive's have a severely reduced lume level, so Addies may be a better bet right now.
Yup, the on I reviewed is a later batch and the lume is not horrible, but not really good like I've heard. My San martin 6105 put it to shame...but it's better than other $90 watches. The steeldive SUB is still pretty impressive, though...lume wise.

·
Registered
666 Posts

Ths is where I ordered.

I had a 2 buck off coupon as well as first time user.
I like it being just a little bit different than the Steeldive...but the same. LOL
Thank you!. Not sure why that wasn't coming up in a search

Added to my cart, I'll probably pull the trigger if it dips below $70

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just got this guy that lasted about half an hour in its original state. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrpaIgt

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_8385.jpg

That said if anyone is interested it’s a pretty nice case with a gorgeous vintage domed acrylic crystal.

When I ordered it, due to the lack of feedback in the listing I was afraid that since the bezel is bidirectional and with no clicks it would be poorly put together and just spin freely with no resistance, but it’s actually nice and firm and you need to be very intentional when turning it.

If you wanna go for this style I’d definitely recommend it. Modding it was very smooth as well.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yup, the on I reviewed is a later batch and the lume is not horrible, but not really good like I've heard. My San martin 6105 put it to shame...but it's better than other $90 watches. The steeldive SUB is still pretty impressive, though...lume wise.
Validated, good deal.
I'm eventually going to pick up a SM version with blue dial. Just bought a Seiko turtle though and my turtles are starting to stack up :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thank you!. Not sure why that wasn't coming up in a search

Added to my cart, I'll probably pull the trigger if it dips below $70
With the cost of raw materials hitting the stratosphere I figure the opposite

·
Registered
99 Posts
Unfortunately, that is what the EU legislation dictates...Total price (cost before discounts, transportation, insurance, storage, etc.) and not paid price...
I couldn't find anything in this regard for German customs...yet. Any German buyers that had to pay custom and/or taxes on the fictional price?

26121 - 26140 of 27225 Posts