·
Registered
433 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Watch Analog watch Plant Watch accessory Clock

Watch Clock Gadget Watch accessory Everyday carry

Watched Maverick the other week and went on a budget hunt to find a pilot watch .. got this 2 week delivery to the UK for under £50

chronograph works , obviously Quartz and pretty solid although the strap is pretty nasty but I’m going to swap it out for a nato

it’s quite a large watch at 44mm and is an obvious homage to a big pilot

the only thing I would say is I won’t post a pic of the case back as bizarrely it is basically the same as a big pilot with markings of a more famous brand .. this wasn’t show in the pictures so worth noting should you buy one

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
The Tudor is a stunning watch. Can't wait for the TF.

Apparently the Tactical Frog FXD (does it have a name yet?) 'might' be made of Titanium, like the original. Nice! Hopefully it is thin, like the FXD, rather than the chunky Pelagos.

Also, why hasn't anyone manufactured a Tudor Pelagos homage? It would sell like crazy!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Silver

·
Premium Member
Affordables
8,142 Posts
View attachment 16711283
View attachment 16711282
Watched Maverick the other week and went on a budget hunt to find a pilot watch .. got this 2 week delivery to the UK for under £50

chronograph works , obviously Quartz and pretty solid although the strap is pretty nasty but I’m going to swap it out for a nato

it’s quite a large watch at 44mm and is an obvious homage to a big pilot

the only thing I would say is I won’t post a pic of the case back as bizarrely it is basically the same as a big pilot with markings of a more famous brand .. this wasn’t show in the pictures so worth noting should you buy one
Cool looks! Reminds me of this one from Parnis (now discontinued):
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Watch accessory

·
Premium Member
Affordables
8,142 Posts
Also, why hasn't anyone manufactured a Tudor Pelagos homage? It would sell like crazy!
An image search with the aliex app shows a dozen counterfeits but zero proper Pelagos homage from the usual suspects (Corgeut, Bliger, etc.) No comment... 🙄

[edit] outside of ae there's the Nth Näcken but it's not super affordable at $725:

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
An image search with the aliex app shows a dozen counterfeits but zero proper Pelagos homage from the usual suspects (Corgeut, Bliger, etc.) No comment...

[edit] outside of ae there's the Nth Näcken but it's not super affordable at $725:
Many Pelagos fakes on AliExpress and they look terrible.

The NTH Nacken a beauty, due to the case though, I think of it more like a sub style watch or at least more vintage. Minus the warm plexi of course.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Whoa......Tactical Frog FXD!!!!!!!! 🐸
😊 Thank you so much for posting OCDwatchguy....
Indeed fingers crossed the L2L is shorter than the original 😀

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Anybody know a watch for my gf:

She likes my Rodina Nomos Tangente homage/copy, but it’s a little too big. Now she’s stealing my 36mm watch because it’s comfier. But she likes mechanical display caseback.

So, she likes:
-34mm-37mm (my guesstimate)
-automatic+display caseback
-steel case
-18mm strap width (she thinks 20mm is too wide)
-simple dial, maybe Bauhaus style

Anybody know something?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Many Pelagos fakes on AliExpress and they look terrible.

The NTH Nacken a beauty, due to the case though, I think of it more like a sub style watch or at least more vintage. Minus the warm plexi of course.
Agreed. The NTH is a homage to the Tudor Submariner watches after they switched to snowflake hands and block indices in 1969.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Sugess have come out with a Zenith El Primero A384 homage. 37mm, Sapphire, ST19 with display case back in various colours and bracelet options as well.

Don't currently own a Sugess or an ST19 but very very tempted to pick up one of these, the El Primero has always been one of my grails.

AU $338.80 51%OFF | Sugess 37mm Pilot Watches of Men Seagull ST19 Chronograph Swanneck Mechanical Wristwatches Dome Sapphire Crystal Force Army 2022

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Anybody know a watch for my gf:

She likes my Rodina Nomos Tangente homage/copy, but it’s a little too big. Now she’s stealing my 36mm watch because it’s comfier. But she likes mechanical display caseback.

So, she likes:
-34mm-37mm (my guesstimate)
-automatic+display caseback
-steel case
-18mm strap width (she thinks 20mm is too wide)
-simple dial, maybe Bauhaus style

Anybody know something?
Feice makes both a 32mm Tangente homage (FS201) and a 29mmx29mm ladies version of the NOMOS Tetra (FG301). Sapphire crystals, well made, but quartz.
Watch Analog watch White Light Product

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

Sterile 38mm, with ST1701 and display back - $85

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Oh, that name!!!! Even "scat" sounds better!
Their former name was Feike, which many people assumed was pronounced FAKEY. At least Feice rhymes with Nice or Niece. There is no reason to assume it forms two syllables. In any case, they make pretty good watches.

34721 - 34740 of 34937 Posts