WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
34741 - 34760 of 34937 Posts

·
Premium Member
Affordables
8,142 Posts
Found something on ali completely different for a change 😲 42mm watch with translucent dial and PT5000 or SW200 movt. A little too expensive for my taste but some may be interested and the innovation is welcome:

Link:

It has strong Time Sonar vibes (an 80's vintage Seiko):

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Feice makes both a 32mm Tangente homage (FS201) and a 29mmx29mm ladies version of the NOMOS Tetra (FG301). Sapphire crystals, well made, but quartz.
View attachment 16712862
View attachment 16712811

Sterile 38mm, with ST1701 and display back - $85
Unfortunately she's not unto square watches.

Wish they made a smaller Rodina or other kind of smaller Tangente homage. I think I'm gonna have to resort to something off AliExpress. Or just let her steal my watches I guess 😂

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Sugess have come out with a Zenith El Primero A384 homage. 37mm, Sapphire, ST19 with display case back in various colours and bracelet options as well.

Don't currently own a Sugess or an ST19 but very very tempted to pick up one of these, the El Primero has always been one of my grails.

AU $338.80 51%OFF | Sugess 37mm Pilot Watches of Men Seagull ST19 Chronograph Swanneck Mechanical Wristwatches Dome Sapphire Crystal Force Army 2022

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
wow !!! good to see them in original size... hoping to buy one :love:

·
Registered
860 Posts
So, now that the sale prices have been announced, anyone eyeing off anything? Watches, straps, other non related things?

Unfortunately, none of the things I’ve been holding in my cart are on sale at all this time round

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
So, now that the sale prices have been announced, anyone eyeing off anything? Watches, straps, other non related things?

Unfortunately, none of the things I’ve been holding in my cart are on sale at all this time round
Doesn’t look like anything I want has a sale. Tbh I’m just looking to buy a couple of straps, a tool, and the Sanda watch.

I’m gonna do what I’ve done in the past few sales, and play the hopping game for some generic 10-20% off coupons for cheaper products. Will save a few quid but nothing exciting.

Also keep an eye on this thread for potential good deals 👀

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Doesn’t look like anything I want has a sale. Tbh I’m just looking to buy a couple of straps, a tool, and the Sanda watch.

I’m gonna do what I’ve done in the past few sales, and play the hopping game for some generic 10-20% off coupons for cheaper products. Will save a few quid but nothing exciting.

Also keep an eye on this thread for potential good deals 👀
I opened the Aliexpress home page on my pc yesterday and a coupon flashed up for me. This is it in my coupons page:
Rectangle Font Magenta Circle Parallel

Hopefully I can combine it with some others and decent cashback website.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

I am considering a Berny compressor, but they are playing games with the price. It was on sale before the big sale and, surprise, the sale price is the same as the pre-sale, sale price.

Re-reading that, I don't think I said "sale" enough... sale, sale, sale.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I opened the Aliexpress home page on my pc yesterday and a coupon flashed up for me. This is it in my coupons page:
View attachment 16715560
Hopefully I can combine it with some others and decent cashback website.
<10% off isn't too exciting, but that could still be $13.25 you otherwise wouldn't get. What cashback websites do you use?
I tend to find the app is slightly cheaper. But on PC I can sometimes get Honey Gold points, which you can much later redeem for Amazon vouchers when you collect enough.

But speaking of random vouchers, I just checked my AliX and found a generic £5.85 off order over £5.85 voucher that expires tomorrow! I think maybe because I got upgraded to Platinum? Idk but glad I checked because that's basically a free leather strap.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I am considering a Berny compressor, but they are playing games with the price. It was on sale before the big sale and, surprise, the sale price is the same as the pre-sale, sale price.

Re-reading that, I don't think I said "sale" enough... sale, sale, sale.
I looked at this one as well until I saw some YT reviews showing the skipping action of the Miyota 8205 which turned me off. Not sure they all do this, but it appears it operates smoother most of the 60 second rotation until it doesn't then is skips a few seconds at a time. Not sure what the overall accuracy is, but it's a great looking watch for the price.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
<10% off isn't too exciting, but that could still be $13.25 you otherwise wouldn't get. What cashback websites do you use?
I tend to find the app is slightly cheaper. But on PC I can sometimes get Honey Gold points, which you can much later redeem for Amazon vouchers when you collect enough.

But speaking of random vouchers, I just checked my AliX and found a generic £5.85 off order over £5.85 voucher that expires tomorrow! I think maybe because I got upgraded to Platinum? Idk but glad I checked because that's basically a free leather strap.
I just randomly discovered a voucher too, although mine was $5.95 AUD. I bought some 62mas watch hands.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the same voucher and ordered a strap too :)

Reactions: john_marston
34741 - 34760 of 34937 Posts