WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
35521 - 35540 of 35737 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yes it does if you have Revolut or N26 you can pay in USD without fees.
hello,
thank you for the tip, i don't have any of these accounts, be careful though for i know that some n26 clients had they accounts closed by the bank recently.

·
Registered
762 Posts
…and if you find yourself wearing it daily, time to pony up the coin for the real deal (and sell all your Ali watches to fund it )
Ah well, do not think so. Most of the homages that I wear most I can buy the original items since the price rarely exceeds the 5k mark, which is doable. BUT after spending the last years with so many good quality homages I do not feel tempted to have Omega or Tudor or Tag or ... on the dial. I enjoy the homages without any caution, some I have scratched, dented, etc. and I simply do not care!
My most expensive watch currently is a 0.5k Tissot and I do not believe I am getting a more expensive one any time soon...

I am one of those who see a top self Pagani (e.g., the BB58 homage) and the San Martin which costs double and while I can see differences, I do not really care about them. I am happy about that and content that I have ~30 watches with a vast collection of straps/bracelets/NATOs/perlons to modify. Also, it is almost a whole year with no watch purchase - just straps - because I have not found something l really like!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congratulations! I still haven’t had any luck finding one of these…
I think it took me around two months of daily checking before I spotted one and trapped it in the basket!

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Escape Wheel Watch Reviews - terminated by YouTube

Somebody is also trying to get rid of Gary's channels at I Like Watches & I Like Watches 2 for posting San Martin reviews, and calling them fakes. Gary thinks this is all the same person who attacked Jody at Just One More Watch, and had content deleted from The Time Teller (Jory Goodman). He keeps reporting homage reviews as trademark violations.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I Like Watches 2 community posts contains the answers…

this guy has been banned off WUS almost a dozen times, got multiple big channels deleted (like JOMW), and has a colourful background with trolling.

His current channel is Watch Reviews 4K (WR4K) which I always thought was a scumbag based on fake comments & subs etc

·
Registered
17,373 Posts
Escape Wheel Watch Reviews - terminated by YouTube

Somebody is also trying to get rid of Gary's channels at I Like Watches & I Like Watches 2 for posting San Martin reviews, and calling them fakes. Gary thinks this is all the same person who attacked Jody at Just One More Watch, and had content deleted from The Time Teller (Jory Goodman). He keeps reporting homage reviews as trademark violations.
Benighted self-righteous people who volunteer themselves to "save the world" of whatever evil they see in "fakes', and everything else they disapprove of, and harass others -- I'd like to grind their bones and patch up all the potholes on the road to hell, so they and their ilk may get there in comfort. I would want them to enjoy a smooth ride.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts

this guy has been banned off WUS almost a dozen times, got multiple big channels deleted (like JOMW), and has a colourful background with trolling.

His current channel is Watch Reviews 4K (WR4K) which I always thought was a scumbag based on fake comments & subs etc
What a hypocrite! If this is the guy, he reviews San Martin, Rdunae, Cronos, Baltany and Pagani homages, and then threatens Gary for reviewing San Martin models, and reports them as trademark violations? How does his channel have 116K subscribers?

He seems to be abusing the YT reporting system, to eliminate the watch reviewer competition.

·
Registered
17,373 Posts

This guy?

Hard to believe if true!!

35521 - 35540 of 35737 Posts