WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So far this watch is WAY beyond my expectations. The dial is so CRISP and all the attention to detail, you would think I was looking at a Blancpain! The reflections off of the hour markers look almost rainbow in color. This could be due to the AR coating on the inside of the crystal, combined with teh silk brushed finish on the markers themselves, I don't know. All I know is that I cannot stop starring at it!!!

My poor month old Breitling is getting absolutely NO wrist time...

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Cool pic indeed Marc... and I like the way it shows off the dial mounted magnifier above the date. btw, send me the Breitling and I will make it happy for you...;-)

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Wow! I love that one! Ball watches have definitely caught my attention in the last month or so. One is definitely on my short must have list.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Marc, be sure to copyright and send your photo work to the big Watch Mag companies! :-! This would be a great AD photo for BALL as well.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looks Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Marc:p Nice cam work:thanks

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
btw, send me the Breitling and I will make it happy for you...;-)
That's what I love about you, Steve. You're always reaching out with a helping hand! :-d

Hey Marc,

That pic is even more beautiful than the many other great pics that you've posted here! :-!

I agree with Brandon; you should copyright it and present it to the big watch mags! ;-)

Oh, and btw...I'm lovin' that watch! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts