WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some vintage watches, particularly seikos. Are the lord marvels on ebay legitimate for the most part? I'd also be interested in maybe some vintage chinese watches or watches from other countries. Really only need one but like to shop and see what calls to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
The sales forum here is a great source for vintage Seikos. We have a bunch of good guys here who are knowledgable and enthusiastic about the hobby. I have also purchased a few from Antique Watch Bar (Antique Watch Bar) a few years ago and was very happy. More advanced buyers will find some gems on Yahoo! JAPAN Auction, Rakuten Japan, and Mercari Japan—all accessible through proxy buying services like Zenmarket, FromJapan, and Buyee. The rabbit hole is deep so may your fall be slow and enjoyable!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've seen but never bought off catawiki. They have a lot of vintage seiko. However, as always, buy the seller not just the watch.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
673 Posts

I can highly recommend this Ebay seller. I bought my Skyliner from him and he sent me a very detailed video of the watch showing all angles and any scratches. It arrived in a week very well packaged.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts