WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I regrettably sold my SKX007 last year and would like to repurchase one while I still can. While I would normally purchase through LIW, Marc advised that it was unlikely that they’d be receiving any more stock.

In doing a quick Google search, it appears that Creation Watches still has stock of the 007K1 and J1 models left.

My question is; does anyone know of another reputable dealer that still might have one? If not, I’d likely go through Creation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Most have had good success with Creation. I had my CC info stolen the one and only time that I used them. I'm not trying to start a war, simply passing along my experience.

You could buy used off the forum. I've seen near new pieces from time to time.

Best of luck either way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I used creation to buy one back before x mas - tried to pay on my credit card and my card provider denied the payment and auto blocked my card! - had to call my card provider and sort it said as the company is based in US, but payment was in Asia I think they said and its flagged as being a major risk! - watch arrived all good in UK though.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all!

I think I’ll go through them and pay via PayPal, although it only gives the option to deduct from my debit card on file as opposed to funds coming directly from my account. Is this standard?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I bought my skx in 2017 from Creation, but back then there were no issues. I have heard numerous horror stories regarding them as of late, so I would stay away personally.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know a fellow forum member that I've bought from and he has two SKX's NIB that are new never worn. PM me and I can connect you with him.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I don't know how Creation can manage it, but they always have the lowest possible SKX prices.

I've bought several for mods over the past year, never an issue. Free 2-3 day ship to USA too. It's even faster shipping than a domestic seller, which is absurd lol.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Used Creation for my SKX009J1 purchase before Christmas. Price was right at $300 and had it within 2 business days - no issues whatsoever and I used PayPal. I haven't seen anyone else keep SKX prices lower and IMO a legit outfit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Used Creation for my SKX009J1 purchase before Christmas. Price was right at $300 and had it within 2 business days - no issues whatsoever and I used PayPal. I haven't seen anyone else keep SKX prices lower and IMO a legit outfit.

looks good - I’m sold! I put my order through tonight, although delivery would most likely be early next week seeing as though it should ship on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Sounds good, definitely keep us posted and of course upload them pics when she arrives

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
I'm tempted, but it'd be my 3rd SKX, a rebuy of a rebuy... maybe 3rd time's the charm? :unsure:

Reactions: jlatassa

·
Registered
151 Posts
I suppose not all watches are love at first sight
This is me and the SKX. I've been trying. I've owned a few of them over time, and currently have a 007 and 013 at home on another continent waiting for me to like them. Maybe I'll get a 009 while I'm abroad and see if I can finally like the SKX.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts

Nice SKX007J too !

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Mine was lucky number 3 as well - this time I bought a good jubilee for it from Uncle Seiko and yes its a keeper for sure.
I had the Z199 on my 2nd one as well. A great bracelet. I've never tried the factory Jubilee, so I think this time I'll either get a K on that or source one for a J version.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts