WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Prestigetime, Luxurybazaar, Feelgoodwatches, Timepieceperfection are the few I've used with satisfaction . . .

Reactions: Quotron

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Alan Furman has done me well.....Northeast watches on E-bay is good.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Joma, Gemnation...

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I've done a lot of business with overseas sources:

Take a look at Collectors Time - I had a great price plus a super smooth transaction with Zeetan for my Zenith El Primero a couple of years ago - He's a prince of a fellow! He also offers some obscure models that you don't see in the USA.

And...Juwelier Ralf Häffner www.watch.de in Stuttgart, Germany has an amazing selection of watches - They gave me a good discount on My Sinn.

·
Registered
395 Posts

And...Juwelier Ralf Häffner www.watch.de in Stuttgart, Germany has an amazing selection of watches - They gave me a good discount on My Sinn.
I bought a watch from them. Listed as NIB. The watch had a big date(ie two digits). When I went to adjust the date the numbers changed from 31 to 32 to 33 etc.. The screws in the bracelet had stripped heads also.
I told them I wanted to return the watch. They said send it back for a refund. I send it back. They then tell me that the package got charged $500 custom charge(USA-> Germany). They are going to deduct that from my refund. I say H*** no. I try to get my all my money back but they refuse. (I already had to pay shipping charges). Fortunately, I paid with a credit card. I disputed the charges with CC company and got my money back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Rolex Forum. Trusted sellers with good track records.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts