WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to Seiko. I might be in the market for a Seiko original strap used on the SUN021/023 models (cause I might want the black strap if I end up buying the SUN043! :-d), and possibly even the bracelet used on the SBBN015 Tuna... Any suggestions for the best places to purchase those? I'm in the U.S. if that matters.

Also, as I recently got the SBBN017 Tuna, I'd be interested in hearing other recommendations for bracelets for that particular watch. I like the strap, but might want to put it on a bracelet at some point. Photos would be much appreciated! ;-)

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Okay, scratch "best place" -- how about, 'any' place? Especially for the SBBN015 bracelet and the SUN021/023 straps...

I haven't checked the obvious yet -- Seiko directly, as I'd guess there is a less expensive option out there somewhere. I tried pacparts with no luck. I see that Seiya Japan has some straps, but not the straps/bracelets I mentioned. Where have you guys gotten your SBBN015 bracelets if you bought them separately?

Bueller, Bueller....anyone? Anyone?? :-d

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you find out let ME know! :-( I've been looking for an original SCVS009 bracelet for a while and am coming up empty. I discovered that Seiko will even drop the part number from its parts database if the item is not available through them.

Reactions: Time4Playnow

·
Premium Member
9,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best place for a sbbn015 bracelet used is on the for sale section here or at scwf or ebay.

But be warned of the sticker shock.
What about new? Are those available anywhere?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Check out Chronograph.com, a Singapore based seller. Lots of original brackets and straps. Always had good experiences buying there, but the site is a little hard to navigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
The SBBN015 replacement bracelet is hard to find cause it's very expensive and hence there's not much demand for it. But, if you really want to have it, you could order it now from Chino Watch Co. for a mere $326 shipping included.

Best I know, SUN019 OEM replacement bracelet is not really available yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts