WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Was wondering which watch you thought was the best looking or best overall auto related watch currently on the market.

my choices
1. Tag Carrera
2. Bertling Bentley
3. Rolex Daytona

S

·
0 Posts
What about Ferrari by Panerai ! Considered to be the top act this year :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
What about Ferrari by Panerai ! Considered to be the top act this year :)
Mike,

I tought you would support Porsche Design's, being designed in Zuffenhausen!!! :-D :-D :-D

Maybe considered also the Eberhard Tazio Nuvolari in this thread? It is an hommage to one of the greatest driver in car racing history...

S

·
0 Posts
Mike,

I tought you would support Porsche Design's, being designed in Zuffenhausen!!! :-D :-D :-D

Maybe considered also the Eberhard Tazio Nuvolari in this thread? It is an hommage to one of the greatest driver in car racing history...
Well never have been a big supporter of PD; I liked the PD models made by Orfina but I am not attracted by the PDs made by Eterna.

Here´s my absolute beater:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Well never have been a big supporter of PD; I liked the PD models made by Orfina but I am not attracted by the PDs made by Eterna.

:-! What else could I say??!!! Great choice :gold , Mike.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I am sure that all of the watches discussed in this thread are indeed very fine watches. I am going to have to vote for the watch that I have the most experience with and that is my Fossil limited edition 350Z chronograph. :-D

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Though never officially a racing watch, I've always enjoyed the Seiko 6138 Bullhead chrono, with it's angled case purposely designed to make the watch easier to read while holding a steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

Couldn't agree more; it was the first watch that comes to mind for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts